INFO ABOUT THE 20|30 CLUB SCHOLARSHIP
- Our annual scholarship is open to all Massachusetts Building Congress (MBC) Corporate Members, their immediate families, and their employees (see application for all Rules and Guidelines).
- We have increased the eligibility by allowing graduate students to apply.
- Applications will be reviewed and finalists selected by the MBC Scholarship Committee, which will consider the following: academic record, interest in AEC, AEC or related disciplines experience, extracurricular activities, and financial need.
- All proceeds from the 20|30 Club yearly events fund our annual scholarship(s) awards.
- Awards amounts and quantities vary each year based on the quality of applicants.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college or university.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited program for architecture, engineering, or construction management (AEC) and/or related disciplines.
- Applicant must be an immediate family member of a member in good standing of the Massachusetts Building Congress (MBC), or an employee of an MBC member or any interns working for an MBC member within the last two years.