The Massachusetts Building Congress brings together decision makers from all corners of the $10.6 billion design and construction industry in Massachusetts.
Established in 1921, the Congress provides business and networking forums including:
· Monthly breakfast programs with leading clients and experts
· Education panels on timely AEC business topics
· Annual golf outing
· Evening networking events
· Annual scholarship awards
Architects, owners, engineers, general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors, suppliers, vendors, labor, trade associations, bankers, lawyers, insurers, and related professionals.
View a list of our firm members...
Decision to Join
Networking: MBC offers numerous opportunities to meet industry executives through monthly programs, social events, and committee assignments, allowing you to connect with a diverse range of construction industry leaders.
Image: MBC maintains a high standard of membership, only admitting individuals who are favorably known to their peers. As a member, you will be recognized as a respected member of the industry.
Exposure: Your membership will be listed in the MBC directory, widely used as a construction industry directory, providing you with greater exposure.
Promotion: MBC promotes the accomplishments of the industry and its members, offering you a favorable platform to showcase your successes.
Unity: Through cooperation and unity, MBC fosters the strength necessary for the construction industry to be effective, stable, and prosperous.
· Member pricing for all events
· Corporate listing for four representatives in online directory
· Access to member mailing list
· Eligibility for scholarship for all employees and employees' immediate family members
· Annual golf tournament open to members only
· Ability to nominate company or organization for induction into MBC Hall of Fame
· Members are invited to serve on committees, seek nomination to Board
· Sponsor events or advertise on MBC website
Membership Application including pricing...