The Massachusetts Building Congress is pleased to offer the 2017 Scholarship for all MBC members, their immediate families, and their employees. MBC Corporate members are eligible and Rules and Guidelines can be found below and on the application. We have increased the eligibility by allowing graduate students to apply. We recommend that you post this information on your company bulletin board, add it to your company e-mail, and make it an item for discussion at a company meeting.
2017 Application Rules and Guidelines
- Applicant must be enrolled in a college or university.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited program for architecture, engineering, or construction management (AEC) and related disciplines.
- Applicant must be an immediate family member of a member in good standing of the Massachusetts Building Congress (MBC), or an employee of an MBC member, or any interns working for an MBC member within the last year (Aug. 31, 2016-Aug. 31, 2017).
- Applicant must complete application form and return it with official college transcript to the MBC by August 31, 2017. Deadline extended to Friday, September, 15, 2017.
- All finalists will be interviewed by the MBC Scholarship Committee.
- There will be two awards of $2,500.00 each.
- Applications will be reviewed and finalists selected by the MBC Scholarship Committee, which will consider the following: academic record, interest in AEC, or related disciplines experience, extracurricular activities, and financial need.
- Winners will be notified by September 15, 2017. Extended to September, 29, 2017
- Check will be made out to applicant upon verification by Registrar’s Office of the individual’s current status in school.
- For more information please contact the MBC at 978-921-9222, or see the link below for a downloadable .pdf file.
- The MBC will acknowledge receipt of all applications.
- Please send applications and grade transcripts to: email@example.com
or mail to:
Massachusetts Building Congress
100 Cummings Center, Suite 328A
Beverly, MA 01915
Applications are available by downloading the pdf. file below.