2018 20|30 Club Scholarship Application
• Applicant must be enrolled in a college or university.
• Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited program for architecture, engineering, or construction management (AEC) and related disciplines.
• Applicant must be an immediate family member of a member in good standing of the Massachusetts Building Congress (MBC), or an employee of an MBC member or any interns working for an MBC member within the last year (Aug. 31, 2017–Aug. 31, 2018).
• Applicant must complete this application form and return it with official college transcript to the MBC by August 31, 2018.
• All finalists will be interviewed by the MBC Scholarship Committee.
• Applications will be reviewed and finalists selected by the MBC Scholarship Committee, which will consider the following: academic record, interest in AEC, AEC or related disciplines experience, extracurricular activities, and financial need.
• Winners will be notified by September 14, 2018.
• Check will be made out to applicant upon verification by Registrar’s Office of the individual’s current status in school.
• For more information please contact the MBC at 978-921-9222
• The MBC will acknowledge receipt of all applications.
• Please email grade transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org