INFO ABOUT THE 20|30 CLUB SCHOLARSHIP
- Our annual scholarship is open to all Massachusetts Building Congress (MBC) Corporate Members, their immediate families, and their employees (see application for all Rules and Guidelines).
- We have increased the eligibility by allowing graduate students to apply.
- Applications will be reviewed and finalists selected by the MBC Scholarship Committee, which will consider the following: academic record, interest in AEC, AEC or related disciplines experience, extracurricular activities, and financial need.
- All proceeds from the 20|30 Club yearly events fund our annual scholarship(s) awards.
- Awards amounts and quantities vary each year based on the quality of applicants.